szerda

#4 the day I was young wild and free

One thing I really hate about this year is that we have to study ALL the time. It doesn't mean that we do, it means that we (or at least I) procastinate and procastrinate... until I can't help myself imagining a walking creature of books and notebooks following me everywhere and ruining my peaceful moments.
That's the time when I leave my comfort zone and practically move into the library.

So one afternoon in the library when i'd been studying hungarian history for hours, and suddenly I realised that my phone (which was on shuffle) plays this jolly tune into my ears

So what we get drunk?
So what we smoke weed?
We’re just having fun
We don’t care who sees
So what we go out?
That’s how it's supposed to be
Living young and wild and free



I felt devastated. But I laughed.

(a video about procastrination

http://vimeo.com/9553205

watching this is the best procastrination ever)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése