szerda

i heart my bag

Hey, here's a picture of my bag




















But that's not just a bag...! That's a legendary, royal tool, which gets through everything! Tales call it 'the survivor bag', and -believe me- it's truly served its fame.
I bought it 2 years ago from H&M and our love has been burning since then. I wear it every day, and there's always some change or a pen (usually out of ink) hiding in its pockets when I need them. Sometimes I find quite surprising little things there too (like a spoon or a teabag)
But most important, it constantly tends to survive the various strikes that come with my lifestyle.


Here's a short list:

* I use it as a pillow when I sleep in public, or a cushion when I want to sit in the grass and it's still wet after a rain
*I've spilt beer on it several times
*I've spilt beer in it several times
*Once I left it in a bar in Prague
*Once I left it in a car when we were hitchhiking
*Two new year parties, two birthdays of mine
*The long and nerve-racking bus trips in Transylvania and France
*All the violent storms and dog days during the last two years

And still, it's pretty and shining like a new one. Miracle, that's what it is.

Some of our moments together:
a night out
in this picture I'm just being myself
Balatonfenyves train station, summer 2009
the castle district, Prague


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése