kedd

our bright future prospects

I think I should explain a bit why I started this blog.
Growing up is rough, no arguments on that. But growing up is one of the most memorable and fun periods of life... And I'm living it now.
Now at the age of 17 we (me + a group of friends) are getting to be clear about who we are,it's time to decide what we want from this world, so that one day when we're old we can lay back and look at our life proudly. We have to make decisions which affect... like, our whole foreverness.
But the new education laws in Hungary make it really hard (or impossible) to attend  a university in the country.
So what am I gonna do? No idea. Really. You know, it's a terrible feeling, it swirls inside me and never gives me a rest. On the other hand, it's kinda fun. I might pack up a suitcase and go away to seek fortune. Thats how all fairytales start:)

When I spend time with people at my age, the feeling of changes literally vibrates in the air. And I thought it would be fun to capture it somehow. So that's why I started this blog.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése