kedd

SZIGET DAY -1

Me and my friend Anna are such survivors that despite that we live 1 hour away from SZIGET and the unbearable weather ( 38 degrees hot!), we decided to move in at day -1, so 2 days before the real concerts start.

On this years first SZIGET-day, this is what I noticed

Atmosphere
Either I change or the festival, but it's never the same as the previous year. It's growing, offering more opportunities, getting more modern and convenient. It has a pulse.

International peopleAt the camping area we haven't heard a single word in Hungarian, and everywhere else English was the main language too. It's like an outside place where people come from every corner of the world and they are really happy when they find some natives. Our camping neighbours are from Germany and Holland, and they are also 17-18 years olds, and we had some interesting conversations with Finnish and British weirdos as well. 


Wheelchairs

I've seen disabled people on festivals before but I've always thought that they are coming for the concert they are dying to see and then they go home safely. No, these people live in the festival. They sleep in a tent just like every other people. It's amazing I think, I was deeply touched and sometimes close to tears. Can you imagine how much sacrifice and responsibility their friends take? Cause honestly I can't. But this way at 3 a m you can see some drunk disabled people racing round and round with their wheelchairs shouting 'whooho!'. So happy moments.

Pictures later!





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése