csütörtök

SZIGET DAYS 0 and 1.

SZIGET's been on for 4 days now and I came home to say a quick hi to my family and eat a delicious lunch prepared with love. And a shower in my own bathroom, of course. I literally had to scratch my skin with my nails for 15 minutes to wash the dirt off and get back my normal skin colour.
Yeah but all in all I'm very happy that we've chosen the hobo-life and live inside the festival with our neighbours. Between our tents there's a little space with blankets and that's where we spend time between concerts, and in the morning when existing is all we have energy for. On festivals you can find drinking buddies at every corner but suffering from hangover together with those guys makes us real friends.

My friend Anna lost her purse with all her money in it so now we live very very low-cost. It means about 2-3 euros per day. So in the last few days I became a master in how to sneak in somewhere with vodka under my shirt, and how to get food without money.

Caro Emerald today, then Crystal Fighters then Rizzle Kicks. Aaaawh yeah

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése